Allea Real Estate

Allea Real Estate
Real Estate in Davao City, Philippines

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bohol Tour - Part 2

Olman's View Resort

First,  let me thank the driver and staffs of  Olman's View Resort. They made our stay in Bohol wonderful and memorable. Also, my heartfelt gratitude to the owner who kept on texting me to find out where we were already. That was just so nice. Salamat po!

                                                ************************

The resort is less than 10mins away from Tagbilaran. When their driver , Fred picked us up, there were 2 people sitting in the front seat of the van. We were told that they were also clients of the hotel which he picked up earlier. We didn't mind that. And requested him to take us to a nearby restaurant for dinner. He brought us to a seafood / grill place and made him sit with us for dinner. (he said no at first, hehe..) The food was good but since we were tired already, no one thought of taking pictures already. lol

Upon reaching the hotel, we all felt so at peace. It's like being in a farm. It was so quiet and relaxing.

Daisy chose their Deluxe room. It has two queensize beds and can accomodate 4 people. Which is perfect for families,  travelling together.  The room was very spacious and the bathroom has a bathtub. For Php3k per night, the price is just right.

My nephews, while watching cartoon network.
 









Plus it included breakfast for two people per room. They served us fried rice, omelette and corned beef on our first day there. And on the 2nd day, there were chorizo and meat loaf. Plus hot coffee of course , garlic rice and friend egg. It's  a typical filipino breakfast, so it was ok with us. :)

Trying to capture the moment... :) My sister and her husband.


I love their restaurant. It nestled on top of a ridge. So while having breakfast, you'll have a beautiful view of the beach, fishermen busy with their morning catch and of course, the sunrise. I love photography so I look forward to taking pictures of a beautiful sunrise. The scenery was just perfect...
Had to ask my sister to take a photo of me. I love the view!

I bought these when the fisherman docked at a nearby resort.



We loved the hammock!


My next post will be on Bohol's tourist attractions! See you next time. Hope my blog was able to help those who are trying to get details about Bohol. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.. :)