Allea Real Estate

Allea Real Estate
Real Estate in Davao City, Philippines

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Party :)

I received a message from the Director for Sales and Marketing of DMC Urban Property Developers, Inc., Engr. Leonora Guitierrez,  that I made it to the Magic 12. I was informed  that we will be awarded during the Thanksgiving Ceremony and Christmas Party at the Grand Menseng Hotel. :)

I was grinning from ear to ear. Of course! Who wouldn't?  hehe..

It was a great surprise and an honor to become a part of the Top Sellers' group. It's nice to find out that what I've worked so hard for during the year was being acknowledged. It encourages me to work even harder the next year...

I am so happy for all the blessings that I've received this year. I remember my free trip to Malaysia and Singapore in May. That was one of the best gifts I've received for being one of the top sellers.  Awesome right? :) On top of that, I've had several free dinners,  parties and incentives from the other developers as well.

And so, I thank God for everything. I thank my clients for doing business with me. I thank my staff and the few agents under me for their hard work as well. Most of all,  I thank John for all the support all these years. He's the wind beneath my wings....

Here are some of the photos we took during that night.





Pearlie with DMC UPDI staff during the registration.


                     A pose before the party started. hehe  At the lobby of Grand Menseng Hotel.


                                               Pearlie , at Granada Hall of Grand Menseng Hotel.


                                                  The party started with a Mass. :)



                                    John, trying to tickle me during the photo op. ha ha ha...


      Amor, my pretty staff. :) Pearlie (her real name is Laura), proudly showing off her check. hehe..


              The big bosses and I, while receiving my plaque and check. :) Thank you Ma'am Nors!


                                           My awards... :) Thank you Lord!


    
Santa has been very good to me! :)



I have no words, except gratitude to God almighty for the many blessings. Salamat po!





                                                               Lea C. Walker
                                                        leawalker.blogspot.com
                                                      www.davaoproperties.com










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.. :)