Allea Real Estate

Allea Real Estate
Real Estate in Davao City, Philippines

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Don't You Wish You Live In Davao?


Typhoon Sendong hit Visayas and Mindanao. Signal # 2 was given to Davao Oriental, Davao Del Norte, Compostela Valley, Davao City and Samal Island. Friends from facebook said that Davao don't get hit with typhoons. But they're worried about what might happen.  

I wasn't. True there was rain. But we're used to that. Infact , yesterday was just a baby rain, compared to the others we've had in the past. But of course, the Coast Guard had to cancel the trip to Samal Island. Just to be safe.

I felt good last night when I went outside our door and smelt the fresh air. :) We had fogs in our neighborhood! I live in a higher ground. With big trees nearby. That's the second time I've seen fogs in our subdivision. I really get excited over that! :)

And then late last night, the rain stopped. So I thought I won't see them fogs again this morning. I was right.. :(

But lo and behold, the sun came out. Cloudy one. It came in different and beautiful colors.


                                                       Taken today at 5:55am.



So you see, this is our typhoon in Davao.   A baby rain with a gift of fogs and a rainbow. Don't you wish you live in Davao right now? :)

I am glad that there are no untoward incidents. And that we're safe....

I also pray that the rest of the affected provinces will be left unscathed after Typhoon Sendong moves on.




UPDATE:

December 18, 2011 - Davao City was spared from Typhoon Sendong (Washi) . But Iligan and Cagayan De Oro City was rammed leaving 200 people dead. And about 400 people missing. My heart goes to all the victims. And my condolences to those whose families suffered from kins' deaths. I pray that God will bless you and give you more strength to face this tragedy.  

Thank you Lord , as always, for protecting us, Davaoenos from harm....




                                                        Lea C. Walker
                                                  leawalker.blogspot.com
                                                www.davaoproperties.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.. :)